Friday, September 11, 2015

I Just Became an iTech

Dear Friends and Family,

If you have a broken phone or tablet I'd love to help you out!

I have just been professionally certified as an iTech with iCracked, the world's only
on-demand smartphone and tablet repair and trade-in service. I am now trained in
all facets of iOS and Samsung device repair. I understand how important people's
devices are to them these days and the difficulties and risks associated with trying
to have repairs done elsewhere – this is why iCracked exists, and I've joined them!

My service is quick – you can usually get your cracked phone screen replaced in
under an hour! It's also convenient – I can come to you wherever you are, whether
you are at home, in the office, or having a latte at your local coffee shop. iCracked are
very proud to use the same specification parts as Apple and will therefore back my
repairs with their lifetime warranty too!

Please help me spread the word to your friends, colleagues, neighbors – anyone
who might need a repair!

Feel free to pass along my contact info:

Troy Leak
(442) 244-9074
Troy.L@iTechs.com


Thanks!

Cheers,
Troy Leak


​

No comments:

Post a Comment